Sunday 27 October 2013

The 1st Assigned Task

For the first assignment, we were instructed to summarize 3 articles that we found which can be related to our topic. These are the links to those articles that I've used for my first assignment.

Drama as a Teaching Technique: Dialog on Language Instruction:
www.dliflc.edu/file.ashx?path=archive/...2...‎

To be or have not been: Learning language tenses through drama:
http://www.iier.org.au/iier18/ogara.html

Drama and Questioning Techniques: Powerful Tools for the Enhancement of Students’ Speaking Abilities and Positive Attitudes towards EFL Learning
 
 
Summarizing was not THAT difficult, however, to choose what to summarize was my problem during completing my first assigned task. Finding the right articles was also one of my biggest challenge in that task. During completing the 1st task, our college's internet was facing a network breakdown. This was one of the challenges that I had to face other than not having good internet reception at home, in Merlimau. I had to bring back my assignment to my hometown in Kuching. I was able to finish one article while I was at airport waiting for my flight. Alhamdulillah,  the assigned task was able to be completed and submitted  before the due date. I have learned few good lessons from this experience and one of it is, you need to know a good key word to find a good article that you want. :) Therefore, I hope in next task, I will not have to face the same difficulty again.. Amin.. Assalamualaikum...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment