Sunday 27 October 2013

New Journey, New Life..

I'm sorry for taking too much time in creating my blog.I was too busy managing my classes( at KPMAM), I forgot that I have to create my e-portfolio. I'm so sorry Dr! but tadaaa..this is mine..  I hope I can make use of this space to tell you about my journey in M.Ed.

So far we have attended 2 classes, the first one is EDU702: Research Methodology and the second, EDU 701: Education and Human Development. I've managed to do summary for 1st assignment given by Dr. Teoh. however, I'm not sure if I was doing the right thing. I hope I manage to retrace all my sources as I've save it all on my desktop.. without the URL link.. : | I am still struggling on my literature review as I couldn't find many articles related to my topic. During EDU701, we were instructed to do individual Term Paper and Dr. Burn had adjusted my title a little bit. I hope I can manage to find all the things that I have in mind. Insya-Allah.. I hope and I believe my friends and I can graduate on time. All we have to do is work hard and study hard..May Allah ease my journey in this M.Ed. Amiiin...



No comments:

Post a Comment